- Users can see your app in the App Market and then add it to their website.
- Users will have to grant permission for your app once they add it.
- The Worker component will be added automatically to the user’s website.
- Neither the Wix user nor the site visitor will be aware of the Worker component.
- Deleting the app will revoke the permission and remove the Worker.
A Worker consists of one part:
To link between the component iframe and the Worker iframe, use the App Instance. This is a signed parameter that allows you to identify the website and the Wix user, and verify that the calling party is indeed Wix. Each request to the Worker iframe includes the App Instance ID parameter as part of the iframe URL.
Query parameters for the Worker iframe:
|The Widget URL as supplied during the app registration in the Dev Center|
|The signed instance|
|The cacheKiller is there to ensure no caching of the iframe content by the host browser|
|The ID of the Widget component||While the instanceId remain constant within the scope of the site, each iframe will have a unique and persistent compId|
|Current view mode||"editor" or "site". "editor" is valid inside the Wix editor, while "site" is available only in a published website|
|Current locale value|
|Current device type||"desktop" or "mobile"|