The APIs in this category all require an API key as their authorization header. While some of these calls may take action at the site level, they all require account-level access.
Note: When using an API key, it completely replaces OAuth authentication.
Important: API Keys are currently available to selected beta users only. You will not be able to access any APIs documented in this section with a standard Auth header.
- Account: Wix account, including access to associated Wix sites.
- Team Account: Resellers and other platforms can create a team account to manage a large number of their customers’ sites, and share access with customers.
- API Key: Authorization key generated in the API Keys Manager.
- Resellers: Strategic partners that offer Wix services to their customers.
- Site ID: Unique identifier of a Wix site.