- We’ll introduce you: We’ll feature your app in the – one of the most frequently viewed categories. We only show a few apps on this page at any given time, so your app will get lots of attention.
- Start earning revenue: As users start adding and upgrading your app, we’ll pay you according to the .
- Promote your app: It’s time for you to show off your hard work! Your app has a public link in the App Market, so you can . You can use our ready-made “Available in the Wix App Market” badges.
- Support your users: It's your responsibility to provide support for your app to Wix users. As such, if a user contacts Wix support regarding your app, Wix will refer the user to you.
There's more you'll want to do as users start adding and using your app:
- See how your app's performing: You can monitor your app’s stats and payouts from the Wix Developers Center.
- Reply to user feedback: You’ll be able to see and respond to your app’s . Don’t skimp on this part of app maintenance – user reviews are a crucial factor in your app’s success, so read reviews regularly and respond to any negative ones. We make it easy for you to stay on top of reviews, even on the go – we’ll send you an email each time your app gets a review.
- Deploy new versions of your app: Getting your app in the App Market isn’t the end of the road – you’ll want to with new features, bug fixes, and more. This is a great way to get more users and improve conversions! The most important insight you’ll get about your app is from real users – so listen to what they’re saying and to transform your app.
- Update the app’s price: Thinking about changing your app’s price? It’s important to keep in mind:
If you increase the price: The higher price is for new users only. Users who upgraded your app before the price changed will continue to pay the price they have been paying.
If you reduce the price: The lower price is applied for all users – including anyone that already has your app. We don’t notify existing users about this change, but they’ll see the new price in their account.
If you want to update your app’s price, . We’ll update our billing system and let you know when the new price is available for new users – this can take up to 7 business days.
- Provide Refunds: Wix's official policy is that we do not provide refunds for third party apps. However, we will consider them on a case-by-case basis.
- Remove Your App:
if you want us to remove your app from the App Market. As stated in the partner agreement, you’ll need to support your app and users for a grace period of 90 days from the moment we acknowledge your request. Here’s what happens next:
- You’ll support the app and answer questions from users for 90 days.
- We’ll remove the app from the App Market so new users can’t add it.
- We’ll let your users know that the app will no longer be available, and give them an alternative solution.