Wix Blocks is currently open to a limited number of users.
Blocks allows site creators who install your widget to customize it in their site-editor. Site creators can change the look and feel of your widget and remove or change elements, so that it integrates with their sites.
Go to the Blocks tab, to determine how your widget and its elements look and behave when they're installed on a site. You can configure:
- Display names of widgets and their elements
- Widget behavior (for example, whether or not site creators can select)
- Action bars of widgets and their elements
Every Blocks widget comes with several default for design, presets, settigns and adding or removing elements.
You can also go to the to create custom panels. Creating custom panels has three steps:
- : plan the panel, add elements and text.
- : add the code that connects between the panel elements and the widget's behavior.
- , so that when a site-creator clicks the button, the panel opens.