Taking the time now to plan out your Wix app will save you significant time in development later. We recommend you start by defining the following:
- App description: Define what your app will do, how you plan to integrate with Wix, etc.
- Features and settings: Define every feature and setting your app will have.
- Integration requirements: Check if your app will need any info from Wix to work, like purchases made on Wix sites.
- Value proposition: Define how your app will help Wix users do more with their site.
- Pricing plan: Think about the kind of business model you want to use, and what you plan to charge per month/year.
Take the time to define these now, and you'll reap the benefits when you start development.
We also recommend reviewing the following at this stage:
- Read through our and our
- Review our types and how they work
- Look at our