Add Google's reCAPTCHA tool to your site to help protect against potential spam and other types of automated abuse.
Note To work with reCAPTCHA, you'll need to add some code to your site. .
reCAPTCHA is a test to differentiate between humans and robots. Site visitors are asked to perform a challenge such as clicking a box or identifying specific objects in pictures.
To add reCAPTCHA to your page:
- Click Add on the left side of the editor.
- Select Input > reCAPTCHA.
You can add reCAPTCHA validation before allowing site visitors to perform restricted operations. For example, visitors can complete a reCAPTCHA challenge before submitting data to a database collection, logging in to a private area of your site, or viewing restricted content.
To secure a restricted operation with reCAPTCHA, you need to add some code to your site using .
- To learn how to work with with your reCAPTCHA element and code, click .
- For reCAPTCHA API documentation, click .
- To see an example site with reCAPTCHA (built on Wix Editor), click .
- You can protectwith reCAPTCHA without using any code.
- The language of the reCAPTCHA element is based on your specific site's.