Velo allows you to using code. After creating a custom site registration form, you must enable custom site registration so your visitors will be directed to your custom form.
Note To learn about creating a custom member signup form without code, click .
- Add a lightbox to your site.
- Create a in the lightbox using Velo. Note when creating the form. Member signup settings include whether a new member may join and log in immediately or needs to wait for a manual approval.
- Enable Velo Form signup settings:
- Click Pages on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Signup & Login.
- Click Member Signup Form (Wix Editor), or Signup (Wix Studio).
- Click the drop-down menu and select Velo Form. Note that for this option to be available, you need to enable Dev Mode (Wix Editor), or click and then Start Coding (Wix Studio).
- Choose the lightbox from the What does it link to? drop-down menu.
- Select Advanced Settings and enable the Only allow backend calls for Signup and Login APIs setting. To enable this setting, note that you must complete steps 4 and 5 for the Member Login Form (located under the Login tab in Wix Studio).