Wix site owners can create and manage coupons to provide their customers with discounts on the products on their site.
With the Coupons API, your app can manage a site's coupons.
- Each coupon must include a scope, including a namespace. To get a list of relevant namespaces for a specific site, check for installed apps.
- There is currently no way to receive notifications about site owner actions that affect the viability of the coupons you create (e.g., deleting a product for which your platform has an active coupon).
- Get familiar with the Wix coupons' functionality.
- Scope: Details about what the coupon should be applied to, including namespace, group, and entity ID.
- Namespace: The Wix app that the coupon should be applied to.
- Group: The type of product, collection of products, service, ticket, or event, within the Wix app, that the coupon should be applied to.
- Entity ID: The specific product, collection of products, service, ticket, or event ID that the coupon should be applied to.