This article shares possible use cases your app could support, as well as example flows. You're certainly not limited to these use cases, but it can be a helpful jumping off point as you plan your app's implementation.
Your app can help site owners activate their Loyalty Program and create loyalty accounts for each of their customers.
- Use to activate the site's loyalty program.
Note: The Wix site owner must install the Wix Loyalty Program app before activating.
Use to get all contacts.
Create a loyalty account for each contact with .
Your app can help business owners keep their external loyalty program updated with their Wix loyalty accounts with a two-way sync.
First, create a mapping from Wix loyalty accounts to the external accounts using a common field, like email address. Store this mapping on your app's server. Then you will follow these two flows to create the two-way sync:
- Synchronizing to the external system
- Synchronizing to Wix
- Listen for any changes to Wix loyalty accounts using the .
- When the webhook is triggered, parse the data object for the
- Use the initial mapping to copy the relevant information to the external loyalty system.
- Ignore the resulting event from the external system so that you don't create an endless loop of updates.
- Listen for any changes to the loyalty accounts from the external system.
- When your app detects a change that it needs to synchronize, use to copy the details to the relevant Wix loyalty account.
- Ignore the resulting event from Wix so you don't create an endless loop of updates.
Businesses can send their customers a monthly message that includes the customer's loyalty points and encourages them to earn more.
- Use to get all loyalty accounts.
- Pull out only the accounts that contain a
and to send a new message at the beginning of every month to each member that includes their loyalty account points