IN THIS ARTICLE
Wix enables site owners to quickly and easily create and manage an for physical and/or digital products on their site. Read more about the .
- The catalog is a complete list of all the store’s products - compiled automatically.
- Collections are themed groupings of items for purchase that a store owner can create to organize their products (e.g., Spring 2019, Running shoes, etc.). Products can belong to multiple collections.
- Options are property types that customers can select within the specific product - e.g., color and size.
- Selections are the types available within each option - e.g., red and green selections under the Color option.
- Choices are the specific choices the customer has made within a selection - e.g., choosing the red Selection triggers the red Choice.
- Variants are combinations of different product choices - e.g., a red shirt in size large.
A variant can override the following values from the parent product:
Was this helpful?